Thursday, January 22, 2009

Snow In Ireland

Hi all,

I know it has been some time since I have updated everyone but nothing really exciting has happened.

So the only report I have is that on Monday it snowed here. Well everyone thought it was wonderful they are running to the window looking out and taking pictures. It was rather funny to see how people react to snow. Of course I would only call it a dusty since it didn't stick as was only maybe a quarter of an inch.

Things are going great here and the time is really flying by and before you no it I will be back.

I'm looking forward to Bill coming over in March so he can experience things here on the island. Actually I just excited that he can carry my grocery's back from the market.

Take care everyone and I will try and do something daring and exciting so at least I have one or two good stories to tell.

Teresa

1 comment:

Bill said...

Oh so you expect me to carry groceries while I'm there? NOT!! LOL Is your something daring and exciting falling down at the bar? :P

I love you dearly honey and I'm counting the days til i get there. I miss you very much, and can't wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving husband,

Bill