Thursday, May 21, 2009

4 Weeks Left

Hi everyone,

I know it has been forever since I've updated anyone, but it is getting crunch time here. I can't believe that I only have 4 weeks left in Ireland and I will be home for good.

This has been a brilliant experience and one that I will remember for a lifetime. I have made some incredible friends that are going to be hard to say good bye to.

Some of the things I will miss the most are the open markets, the best cheese ever and believe it or not the rain.

As it gets closer to leaving I will try and update everyone again on the moving process and any new adventures I may have time to see and do.

I miss everyone and I'm excited and sad to come back home, since I feel that I now have 2 homes.

Talk to everyone soon.

Love you all,

Teresa

2 comments:

Bill said...

Well honey I look forward to you returning home, and I'm waiting patiently for your return.

Your Loving Husband,

Bill

Anonymous said...

Hey "Mother T" ... it's your retarded red headed kid down the road. I have been keeping track of your travels and laughed hysterically at the visual I had while reading your post about Bill's driving experiences! Oh to be a fly on the dashboard! Okay - so the reason I am posting ... things have progressed rather quickly up here in "spudville" and our time in Idaho is done. It appears I will be moving back to Utah the end of August - first part of September - (if I were psychic I would have taken a leave of absence instead!) If there is anyway possible - can I come be on your team again??? :o) Tami Payne e-mail: tamipayne@rocketmail.com