Saturday, June 13, 2009

Last weekend in Cork

Hello everyone,

Well can you believe it's time to say good-bye to Ireland? The time has really flown and I'm excited to come home.

I have met so many great people here and made many new friends that I will miss terribly.

Tonight we are all getting together at one of my favorite pubs for the last time. So the evening will be fun and I'm sure eventful.

I have started getting all my things packed and I have more than I thought. So looks like 6 boxes are coming home when I only came over with 2.

Wednesday is the last day in the apartment and the movers are coming to pick up my boxes and I will then take my last bus ride to the hotel for the last two nights here.

My flight leaves Friday morning at 11:45 A.M. and I will get home that same day at 11 P.M.

Keep your fingers crossed my luggage makes it with me this time and I will get everyone caught up when I return.

See everyone soon and love you all,

Teresa

1 comment:

Bill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.